Get Your Free Guide
Web 101 is our free guide that’s been a popular giveaway at our speaking events.
It has been touted as a great starter for people who’re looking to make waves on the web, but aren’t quite ready to hire a web developer, or are looking to try and find their way themselves.
If you’d like us to mail you a copy, please fill out this form and we’ll post one out to you.
What's In The Guide?
The guide is designed to give you a run down of everything you should be doing online.
Starting with planning your content, building your site, getting traffic, SEO, and then measuring how you’re doing.
Finally, there’s a checklist of quick wins of everything you should be doing online, and a jargon buster to break down some industry terminology.
- Before you start online: content planning and audience profiling
- Building your site: a starter to some quick routes to getting on the net
- After Launch: what to do to get traffic
- Optimising for Search: a mini crash-course in SEO
- Tying it all together: encompassing all of this into your larger marketing strategy
- Checklist: a comprehensive list to winning online that you can action
- Jargon Buster: to help you out when dealing with professionals in the industry
It's Free! (For Now)
For a limited time only, we’re shipping this guide out for free!
So get yours while stocks last.
Not a DIYer?
If you’re not the DIY type, that’s not a problem! Get in touch below and we’ll book in a meeting to discuss building your website for you.